The Starlite Drive-In in Cadet, MO Opens This Weekend With TROLLS WORLD TOUR, DOLITTLE, FOOTLOOSE, and FERRIS BUELLER
This is this closest Drive-in to St. Louis that is open, and it’s really not very far (48 miles from me and I live near the Brewery). The Starlite (15605 N. State Highway 21, Cadet, MO 63630) opens tonight with TROLLS WORLD TOUR and DOLITTLE on screen one and FOOTLOOSE, and FERRIS BUELLER’S DAY OFF. The show starts at 8:15pm.
There are a LOT of rules:
- The price is $15 per carload
- All ticketing online – Bring printed ticket or save to your phone. Cell service is sometimes not available. The Starlte’s site and ticket info is HERE
- All Food ordering online – The food will be delivered to your car.
- Concession stand is closed otherwise
- Restrooms limited to 1 person at a time 6′ between those in line. Emergency use only is suggested.
- Parking will be beside even number spots only.
- You may be outside of your car but must wear a mask if doing so. Social distancing is in place please abide by
Got all that?