KUNG FU PANDA 3 St. Louis Premiere Saturday Jan. 16; Win A Family 4-Pack To The Special Advance Screening!
Ready for the return of Jack Black as Po and his fun-loving band of friends, voiced by Bryan Cranston, Dustin Hoffman, Angelina Jolie, J.K. Simmons, Jackie Chan, Seth Rogen, Lucy Liu, David Cross, Kate Hudson?
In 2016, one of the most successful animated franchises in the world returns with its biggest comedy adventure yet, KUNG FU PANDA 3.
When Po’s long-lost panda father suddenly reappears, the reunited duo travels to a secret panda paradise to meet scores of hilarious new panda characters. But when the supernatural villain Kai begins to sweep across China defeating all the kung fu masters, Po must do the impossible—learn to train a village full of his fun-loving, clumsy brethren to become the ultimate band of Kung Fu Pandas.
The film is directed by Jennifer Yuh Nelson and Alessandro Carloni and produced by Melissa Cobb.
KUNG FU PANDA 3 hits theaters everywhere on January 29, 2016.
DreamWorks Animation and 20th Century Fox are hosting 70 mini premieres of KUNG FU PANDA 3 on Saturday, January 16th throughout the U.S.
St. Louis is hosting one of the red carpet premieres at the AMC Chesterfield 14 at 2PM.
The local red carpet along with activities starts at NOON. Video from the Hollywood premiere begins at 2PM with the screening following immediately after.
We’re giving away a family pack of passes to ONE lucky winner to see the movie early.
WAMG invites you to enter for a chance to win FOUR (4) passes to the advance screening!
Answer the following from the original KUNG FU PANDA:
- What business is Po’s father in?
- What famous martial artist voiced Master Monkey?
- Which group of renowned Kung Fu Masters are the protectors of the metropolis of Gongmen City?
TO ENTER, ADD YOUR NAME, ANSWERS AND EMAIL IN OUR COMMENTS SECTION BELOW.
1. YOU MUST BE IN THE ST. LOUIS AREA THE DAY OF THE SCREENING.
2. No purchase necessary. A pass does not guarantee a seat at a screening. Seating is on a first-come, first served basis. The theater is overbooked to assure a full house. The theater is not responsible for overbooking.
Hashtag: #kungfupanda©2015 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.