Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis Coming To St. Louis For “Will and Zach Day” On Tuesday July 17

Come out next week to see Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis, stars of the new Warner Bros. comedy THE CAMPAIGN, and representatives from St. Louis City Hall and St. Louis sports teams including the Cardinals, the Blues and the Rams. Ferrell and Galifianakis will receive medals of honor and a proclamation from St. Louis City Hall naming Tuesday July 17 “Will and Zach Day” in St. Louis. Members of the St. Louis sports teams will present them with commemorative items.

When:  Tuesday, July 17, 2012. 6:10 p.m. – Introduction to St. Louis City Hall Officials and Sports Teams

Where: Kiener Plaza at the Morton D. May Amphitheatre – 7th and Market, St. Louis, MO

When long-term congressman Cam Brady (Will Ferrell) commits a major public gaffe before an upcoming election, a pair of ultra-wealthy CEOs plot to put up a rival candidate and gain influence over their North Carolina district. Their man: naïve Marty Huggins (Zach Galifianakis), director of the local Tourism Center. At first, Marty appears to be the unlikeliest possible choice but, with the help of his new benefactors’ support, a cutthroat campaign manager and his family’s political connections, he soon becomes a contender who gives the charismatic Cam plenty to worry about.

As Election Day closes in, the two are locked in a dead heat, with insults quickly escalating to injury until all they care about is burying each other, in this mud-slinging, back-stabbing, home-wrecking comedy from “Meet the Parents” director Jay Roach that takes today’s political circus to its logical next level. Because even when you think campaign ethics have hit rock bottom, there’s room to dig a whole lot deeper.

THE CAMPAIGN also stars Jason Sudeikis, Dylan McDermott and Katherine LaNasa, with John Lithgow, Dan Aykroyd and Brian Cox. Directed by Jay Roach and written by Chris Henchy & Shawn Harwell, from a story by Adam McKay & Chris Henchy & Shawn Harwell, it is produced by Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, Jay Roach and Zach Galifianakis. Amy Sayres, Jon Poll and Chris Henchy serve as executive producers. “The Campaign” will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.

The film opens in theaters nationwide on August 10.

1. Lauren :)

July 13, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Is this a public event? Or are there tickets of some sort to purchase or win?

2. Pingback: Rise of the Planet of the Apes | movie reviews and ratings, movie trailers coming soon, movie dvd releases

3. pest control corpus christi

July 18, 2013 at 5:19 pm

I don’t know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your website.
    It looks like some of the written text on your content are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This may be a issue with my web browser because I’ve had this happen before. Thank you

4. Pest Control Omaha

July 18, 2013 at 5:57 pm

I like the helpful information you supply in your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your weblog and take a look at again right here regularly. I’m moderately certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

5. Monika

July 19, 2013 at 3:11 pm

It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am reading this impressive article to increase my know-how.

6. uninstall just cloud

November 12, 2013 at 8:36 am

constantly i used to read smaller articles or reviews that also clear
    their motive, and that is also happening with this post which
    I am reading now.

7. Receta De verduras

December 21, 2013 at 3:22 am

No había visitado tu blog hasta hoy, es sensacional!

¿Hace cuanto que existe? Vendré más a menudo, tiene un
    diseño muy usable.
    Me encanta tu blog, dan ganas de empezar a escribir un blog.

Saludos!! Te importa que use varias imágenes de tu
    blog en el mío? No veo en la red imágenes que encajen para mi blogger y las tuyas están geniales.
    gracias!
    En Este blog se usa el mismo template que tenía en el mío!
    Podrías por favor recordarme cómo se llama? No lo encuentro y no puedo
    localizarlo… gracias!!
    Gracias por publicar post como este!
    Me enriquece tu web. Guardo el Feed para no perderme nada
    en adelante.
    Muy curiosa la información. Sigue así.
    Adoro este blog. Artículos así son los que uno espera localizar.

8. photoshop

December 27, 2013 at 4:18 am

Adobe Photoshop is the identified leader between graphics software,
    and is the actual recognized standard for creating and modifying images and photos on the computer.
    If you still want more information, you can also search the Internet for other sources.
    The liquefy gallery in Adobe Photoshop basics also has tools
    that will make someone fat look thinner and vice versa.
    Alt-click on Windows or Option click on a Mac on a tool to pop
    out a window that shows the available hidden tools.

Sometimes, great poster design effects can be done
    when one layer is slightly visible under or over another layer.
    Even the beginners need not to learn difficult tactics to get a grip
    of Photoshop. Photoshop software is best known for its editing ability of digital images.
    Scrubby Zoom Scrubby Zoom is a new feature that you can use in
    Photoshop with the zoom tool, but you have to have
    Open – GL on your computer. Be it noise due to haze
    or high ISO, Noise Ninja provides a twofold improvement in image quality.

Consumer-pleasant interface: Photoshop was developed with the consumer in head.

9. потаскушка

March 5, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
    it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few
    simple adjustements would really make my blog
    shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Thank you

10. comprar Nike Air Max

March 29, 2014 at 7:16 am

There’s certainly a great deal to know about this topic.
    I really like all of the points you made.\

11. Jeremy

June 14, 2014 at 3:38 pm

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further post thanks once again.

12. Www.dummy.com

June 18, 2014 at 3:44 am

Your organization can put on resources, information, services, products,
    and consequently on. Provide several real Home-based Security to receive your real estate and get a
    dummy security cameras. The affected is inhibited not
    so that it will use virtually any lotions along with skin skin oils for per day
    hours outdated to testing.

13. When I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I get 4 emails wigh the same comment.
    Therde has to be a means you can remove me from that service?
    Cheers!

14. Robt

July 8, 2014 at 9:14 pm

I delight in, lead to I fouhd exactly what I used to bee taking a look for.
    You’ve ended my four dday long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a
    great day. Bye

15. offers

August 10, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Hello! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone!

Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Keep up the superb work!

16. warez virus

September 26, 2014 at 3:12 am

Hi there, i read your blog fdom time to time annd i own a similsr
    one and i was just curious if you get a lot of soam remarks?
    If so how doo yoou prevent it, anyy plugin or anything yoou can recommend?
    I get so much lately it’s driving mee insane so any help iis very much
    appreciated.

17. new chalene workout

October 8, 2014 at 5:08 pm

What’s up Dear, are you truly visiting this website on a regular basis, if so
    after that you will definitely get nice knowledge.