Spock in Abrams ‘Star Trek’ … Updated With Even More!!!

Aintitcool.com has the first official shot of the Vulcan, and news is that Entertainment Weekly will have more to follow this week.

I think Zachary Quinto is great in Heroes, and I hope he is a huge success after this comes out. Can’t wait to see more.

Update: Ain’t it Cool News wasn’t the only one, Joblo has a pic of Eric Bana as the Baddie, Ugo has a crew shot, Trek Movie has a shot of a ship in trouble, IGN has Kirk climbing some ice, and MTV has Kirk in his Captain pose. Check them all out below!

I am a mid 20's film lover that spends his money on film and DVD/Blu-Ray's. I enjoy writing creatively when I can and reviewing films has become a new passion for me in the last year or so. I am also a big Cardinals fan and can be found playing Softball multiple nights a week when in season. I hope you like my opinion, and that's great if you don't, we need less sheep in this world.

1. Nick

October 15, 2008 at 6:55 pm

You give AICN too much credit. They’re just reposting. Only five sites got the “exclusive” first pics:

Trek Movie
    Joblo
    IGN
    MTV
    UGO

Looks way better than I imagined. *crosses fingers*

2. Pingback: We Are Movie Geeks » All the New ‘Star Trek’ Pics

3. Jeremy

October 15, 2008 at 7:44 pm

That CG shot of the ship posted on Trek Movie isn’t the Enterprise. It’s the USS Kelvin. Don’t know enough about the Trek canon to know what the fate of the Kelvin was, but it doesn’t look too promising.

These shots are friggin’ sweet. I love that shot of Bana as Nero. I cannot wait for a full trailer to be released.

4. entertainmenttodayandbeyond

October 15, 2008 at 8:00 pm

I love JJ Abrams work and I have no doubt this film will be really good, but will it attract new people beyond the core trekie.

5. Nick

October 15, 2008 at 8:37 pm

whoops. that was an AICN exclusive. well bless their lucky little hearts!

Simon Pegg rules!

6. Zac

October 15, 2008 at 8:44 pm

Ok, i think all the ducks are in a row now!

7. Nick

October 16, 2008 at 12:02 am

Man, I gotta admit that this looks waaaaaayyyyy better than I thought it would. Hopefully we’ll get a decent preview in the near future.

8. Gavin

October 16, 2008 at 12:52 am

Dude… Scottie’s red shirted… dude…

9. Nick

October 16, 2008 at 3:24 pm

Maybe he’ll be, like, the one redshirt that makes it. Maybe he’ll save his ass in a way that’s so legendary, that future redshirts are emboldened to take one for the team. It would make all those deaths mean… something.

10. Jeremy

October 20, 2008 at 4:26 pm

Did know this until I just read it. In that first pic, Spock is choking out Kirk. That’s one pissed off Vulcan.

11. Pingback: We Are Movie Geeks » Even More ‘Star Trek’ Pics to Whet Your Appetite

12. Pingback: Links for 10/17 « Having Said That…

13. Pingback: Links for 10/17 – Having Said That...