Exclusive: ‘Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill!’ remake information…

This weekend we had the chance to hang out with Tura Satana from ‘Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill!’ at Monstrous Weekend and what an experience it was!

When we sat down to interview her (we’ll post the video soon), we got to ask her several questions that were burning through our minds. One of them was about the supposed remake of ‘Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill!’ by Mr. Quentin Tarantino, and she was happy to oblige.

Here is some of the interview we did with her…

WAMG: So Tura, there are plenty of rumors going around about Quentin Tarantino remaking ‘Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill!’, can you tell us about that?

Tura: Yes, he is definitely making it.

WAMG: We are also hearing that he is looking at casting Britney Spears

Tura: No, that is not true. When I first heard that, I sent him an email and told him that, if she fills my role, I would come and castrate him!

WAMG: HA! Well, is he looking at you for advice and things of that sort?

Tura: Yes, we have talked about it. He is currently rewriting the entire script, I will definitely be involved.

So there you have it boys and girls from Tura herself, Quentin Tarantino is remaking ‘Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill!’, is currently rewriting the script and is NOT casting Britney Spears.

For now you can enjoy some of these photos from the interview:

I started this site back in christmas of 2007, and it is what you currently see today. I am 26, Married to the very beautiful Quinn, with 2 awesome kids..I am a super geek of the largest proportions.

1. Tom Stockman

October 27, 2008 at 10:08 am

I think Melissa should play Varla in the remake!

2. Scott

October 27, 2008 at 12:52 pm

Melissa would rock that!

3. Ram Man

October 27, 2008 at 2:12 pm

Yeah I think you guys should have suggested it to Tura and maybe put in a good word with Q for the remake!
    She is perfect for the role!

4. Travis

October 27, 2008 at 2:50 pm

I too agree that Melissa is shockingly perfect for the role. I hadn’t thought of this before everyone started commenting on this post.

5. Melissa

October 27, 2008 at 3:51 pm

Um… I ACCEPT! I look slightly odd in that picture, but I think I might have some spunk for that role!!! She was amazing to interview and I had a fantastic time! Yo! Q-dog (since we are so tight!) Let’s make this happen! lol

6. Kid Wicked

November 14, 2008 at 8:35 pm

You always have been odd…Don’t forget your manager!!!

7. Sebastian

November 18, 2008 at 5:57 pm

I’m repeating myself, but this is still not true. No idea why Tura is saying what she’s saying, she might have her reasons, but … it’s just not true

8. scott

November 18, 2008 at 6:18 pm

so you have said, i still think she might know a little better since she was the star of the original and naturally Tarantino would come to her about a remake..

9. Spike Michaels

December 2, 2008 at 12:56 pm

I heard Kim Kardashian and Tera Patrick were in the mix as well?

Also, I heard Jesse Jane was gonna do an exploitation/action flick called “Hottie Danger” ?

10. glenn

January 20, 2009 at 11:27 pm

i think monica bellucci is perfect for Tura Satana

11. Pingback: Tarantino’s Lost Projects: ‘Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!’- We Are Movie Geeks

12. billy doherty

October 12, 2009 at 10:34 pm

ilove britney n think shed be perfect 4 the rol

13. Carman Krull

June 20, 2010 at 12:47 pm

That’s the trouble with her. Such an brilliant singer. It is so heartbreaking to see her squander it by getting caught up in all that bad rubbish. The girl must go straight to rehabilitation, or get into a help program, or get a more competent personal coach. Will she ever tour in the future? I’d kill to see her live, her concerts are awesome.

14. Pingback: Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (1965) | Old Old Films