Win A PROMISED LAND Prizepack From Focus Features!
PROMISED LAND is the new contemporary drama directed by Gus Van Sant (GOOD WILL HUNTING, MILK). Matt Damon plays Steve Butler, an ace corporate salesman who is sent along with his partner, Sue Thomason (Frances McDormand), to close a key rural town in his company’s expansion plans. With the town having been hit hard by the economic decline of recent years, the two outsiders see the local citizens as likely to accept their company’s offer, for drilling rights to their properties, as much-needed relief. What seems like an easy job for the duo becomes complicated by the objection of a respected schoolteacher (Hal Holbrook) with support from a grassroots campaign led by another man (John Krasinski), as well as the interest of a local woman (Rosemarie DeWitt). PROMISED LAND explores America at the crossroads where big business and the strength of small-town community converge. The film will be in select theaters December 28th and nationwide January 4, 2013.
Enter for a chance to win a PROMISED LAND prizepack from Focus Features and WAMG.
One (1) winner will receive:
$25 Visa for a night out at the movies
Good Will Hunting on Blu-ray
Prizing provided by Focus Features
1. YOU MUST BE A US RESIDENT. PRIZE WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO US ADDRESSES.
2. SEND YOUR FULL NAME and ANSWER TO: email@example.com.
3. Gus Van Sant made his feature film directorial debut in 1985. Name this movie that went onto win the Los Angeles Film Critics Association award for Best Independent/Experimental Film.
WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN FROM ALL QUALIFYING ENTRIES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PRIZES WILL NOT BE SUBSTITUTED OR EXCHANGED.
CONTEST WILL END ON MONDAY, January 7, 2013 at 11:59pm CST.
A Focus Features presentation in association with Participant Media and Image Nation Abu Dhabi of a Sunday Night, Pearl Street, Media Farm production. A Gus Van Sant Film. Matt Damon, John Krasinski, Frances McDormand. Rosemarie DeWitt, Scoot McNairy, Titus Welliver, and Hal Holbrook. Casting by Francine Maisler, CSA. Music Supervisor, Brian Reitzell. Music by Danny Elfman. Costume Designer, Juliet Polcsa. Production Designer, Daniel B. Clancy. Editor, Billy Rich. Director of Photography, Linus Sandgren, FSF. Executive Producers, Gus Van Sant, Ron Schmidt, Jeff Skoll, Jonathan King. Produced by Matt Damon, John Krasinski, Chris Moore. Story by Dave Eggers. Screenplay by John Krasinski & Matt Damon. Directed by Gus Van Sant. A Focus Features Release.
What does Focus Features sound like? Find out with the “Focus Features 10th Anniversary: A Collection of Film Score” with music from your favorite films by their best composers.
1. The Wings (from Brokeback Mountain) by Gustavo Santaolalla
2. Theme (from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) by Jon Brion
3. Roadblock I (from The Constant Gardener) by Alberto Iglesias
4. Briony (from Atonement) by Dario Marianelli
5. Wong Chia Chi’s Theme (from Lust, Caution) by Alexandre Desplat
6. Eastern Promises (from Eastern Promises) by Howard Shore
7. Ted and Marion (from The Door in the Floor) by Marcelo Zarvos
8. The Kiss (from Milk) by Danny Elfman
9. La Marche des Bébés (from Babies) by Bruno Coulais
10. Delysia LaFosse (from Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day) by Paul Englishby
11. Autumn in Connecticut (from Far From Heaven) by Elmer Bernstein
12. Emily’s Theme (from Brick) by Nathan Johnson
13. George Smiley (from Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy) by Alberto Iglesias
14. Yes! (from Jane Eyre) by Dario Marianelli
15. Exploration (from Coraline) by Bruno Coulais
16. Ride Into the Storm (from Sin Nombre) by Marcelo Zarvos
17. The Sun Also Rises (from The Kid Stays in the Picture) by Jeff Danna
18. Container Park (from Hanna) by The Chemical Brothers
Visit the official website
Like Promised Land on Facebook
Watch the trailer, clips, featurettes & TV Spots on YouTube
Tweet using #PromisedLand
Find out which theatres are playing Promised Land by you.